Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on "Honest Sales,Excellent Service" My Friend

Ron J

Roland Kelly,did have a stroke.He had lost his left side. The good news is he recuperating,slowly,but regaining some motoring skills.He's starting to walk with help.His use of his arm appears it may never return though.His spirits seem up/down,but his wit,is there!His speech is perfect! It helps alot that his family certainly supports him,and a family member is always there,during visiting hours.Kell,tells everyone not to visit,and wants a gas pipe!But i can see he really enjoys the company,he knows he's not fooling anyone! When i visit,he can't wait to brag to his roommate,that i was the first employee he hired.He always tells them how long my hair was when i came in to apply for the job!Of course it was long for that period,everyone wanted to look like Elvis!Hopefully in a month or so,he may be able to be released for a few short roadtrips around town.This a man who is 81,and was riding a Harley up till last summer.So you can imagine what he feels,with summer approaching.He's definitely improving,thats the good thing!! RJ

n/t

n/t

n/t

My mother, God love her, was a very active and outgoing nurse when she had her strokes. Her recovery was long, and she never regained the use of her speech all the way! It is horrifying to the person it happens to, but love and friendship will help them heal faster! It was a long road, but she came around except for the speech thing. Give my best to Roland! Tell him he's not done yet.........if he was, he wouldn't still be here! :)

well. Like Sunny said, Mother never regained her speech all the way and it was sometimes a guessing game to what she would want to say. We all got pretty good at it though!

Prayers work and I will add him to my list too.

God Bless,

Lil Brother:)