Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on David, Carolyn's husband, who was in Barnes Hospital for...

Ma Betty in MO

two surgeries and is home now, but says he wish he was taken to the nursing home which Carolyn and I thought was best instead of being home without constant care! They would bathe him and see to his IV;s and medicines and feed him good nourishing meals three times a day, for at home, he won't eat properly and prefers meats and sweets! He isn't doing well at all, so please continue for God's will to be done in his living or not and for the assurance of his salvation in Jesus! Amen!

Carolyn is hoping when he sees the visiting home nurse tomorrow that he will ask her about talking to his doctor and putting him in the nursing home, as he can't go anywhere or do anything for another 5 weeks or more, He is contrary and doesn't treat Carolyn well but she tends to him the best that she can, as she is not a nurse and knows very little about meds and medical care!

Thank you for your prayers for him and Carolyn, too! She really has a tough time taking care of him and keeping wood in the house and then in the heating stove....the gas furnace is too small to keep the big extra room (built on) warm enough, so extra heat is needed! David has a space heater in his room to help keep him warm for he is in bed most of the time! As we both pray and wait, God is going to work this all out for our good and for His purpose...this I know for Jesus loves me and we love Him! Amen! :angel: Ma

taken to Barnes Hosp here in St. Louis, again, his prognosis is not very good as he has more infections than the main one that has made him so ill! I don't think he has much longer to live, but only God knows and time will tell! I've sold my house and will be moving out in a month or less to my sister's home and moving and storing my furniture and Stuff for awhile until we see what is going to happen and how soon she will be able to sell their place, should he pass away and buy something for us together! I need your prayers for strength to pack and to get rid of the stuff that I don't want to move by having help to take them to where I can dispose of them safely and sell the metal scraps for money to help pay expenses! Thank you, as all prayers are appreciated and our God answers and fulfills our desires and petitioned requests! Amen! :angel: Ma