Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update:He wants me to prove it,in a couple weeks.......

warthog

My name was given to the head of entertainment of Oceana County,they do shows at the Oceana County Fair,and many other venues in the summer months......The man that gave them my name has never heard me sing or play,he was just going by what I said and what he had heard from others about me.............ANYHOO,this other gentleman is the head promoter of Gospel/Worship music at these events.He just called me,and he wants to meet me in a couple weeks at a private jam session he holds every couple weeks,he plays and sings,also...........He wants to see if,in my words,'I CAN PUT MY MONEY WHERE MY MUSIC IS', in other words,this is a private audition to see if I am good enough to play in front of some BIG audiences,including the Oceana County Fair,and a HUGE July 4th music party in Oceana county,and many other venues....He told me to write your own songs is one thing,but to put lyrics and music together and make it sound good is totally another thing,and very rare........it scored some points with him when I told him I was having two of my songs demoed in Nashville right now,and I never told him about my third place win in that Christmas song writing contest,I will save that for our meeting!!!......Brothers and sisters,I am requesting prayers from all of you, that they like what they hear,and that the Gospel of Jesus is spread through the servant of the Most High God and His Son,that being Steve and Ms.Taylor,AMEN!!!! ..I will let you all know when our meeting is to take place,and the result!!!!

Prayers for God's guidance and goodness in your having a super audition for playing for a lost world with your music and words touching souls with the love of Jesus! With God all things are possible! May God Bless your auditions and wherever you play and sing for our Lord! Amen! :angel: Ma