Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update from the bayous -

steve in so la

well we have looked at a kazillion houses down here in Louisiana - bid on the perfect one but it was sold the night before. Weather is very nice - went out on the water fishing with my son this morn. All's well with us, still living in my son's travel trailer. The Lord has a house for us , just have to find it :) Doing some detecting but no great finds yet. Steve in so la

Glad things are well with you, Steve. I will be praying for the Lord to lead you to the right house for you and Nancy.

Lisa

Steve, you and Nancy are in our prayers as well. You will know the right house is for you when everything goes perfectly. That's how you'll know that it's Blessed. Take care Steve and glad you're in LA now.

I found the perfect house for you. Right down the road from me! :thumbup: So what did you guys catch while fishing?

Glad y'all Are doing good. Praying y'all find a good home.

Well the Lord must be working in our situation for the guy who beat me to the bid couldn't qualify so the house owner called and said it's ours if we want it. Jumped at the chance - hopefully not too long with the paper work & all.

We went on the water but the fog increased a lot, couldnt see much & barges going back & forth so we sat a while to see and eventually gave up. Oh well, there will be lots more trips. Steve

must have worked as the bidder couldn't qualify after all & we can now buy the house. The Lord is good in all times, Steve

n/t