Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update , Court ....

SurfCutter

I want to Thank You all for your support, this is eating me up in that I did not start this mess .., other than I failed to live up to her expectations .... and at some point along the way stopped trying to. On the other hand I never held her to a standard or tried to verified what she did or did not do ... taking her at her word ..... this has what hurt me the most that it was not all as she said it was or is ...
As to the kids , I do my best I can for them at this point by seeing them as much as I can and or at least calling and talking to them as well as keeping an interest in there life as I can. I have and continue to give her money each week for them ,close to what I will be required by court to pay , it will still be adjusted to take in other matters but it is the basic starting point. I do not or rarely "bad mouth " my ex of late it is getting harder not to but I never talk that way in front of the kids ..Ever !

Thursday's Court was cancelled by her lawyer ... claimed she was sick ....

It is now scheduled for possibly the 27th of March ..Joy another whole month to be chewed by this ...
Again Thank You All
Bill G.

It will soon be settled in court and then you can get on with your new life. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

A couple of months from now, you will be settled into a routine, and go on with life! Its only money and visiting rights that will be determined. If you have a regular schedule to have your children, take advanatage of it. Just stay on speaking terms with the ex., nothing more. Don't give her any excuse's to hurt you any more than she is. You may hear different advice from alot of people, but so far, what i've read here, its from friends who have been thruogh this crap before, including me. Take it easy, you don't need a stroke! I'am sure there is a "right" woman and a bright future, instore for you, in the future! Just stay away from the Bar Flys!!

It is not much, but do try to keep your head up and maintain a positive view on life.... the one that you have shown here.

You are a good person who does not deserve what you are going through.

Good luck on the next date

Sunny skies, fair winds

Mikie