Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update and offline for awhile...

AllenOK

It looks like my laptop picked up a virus a week and a half ago. I haven't been able to get it "cured" yet, and I still need to get a monitor and a keyboard for my desktop pc, so I'm effectively offline. It's going to be at least this weekend, at the earliest, and possibly Jan. or Feb. before I get the money to get a pc working again.

Christmas was great, as I got to spend the day with my kids.

I have been getting out, as I can. I have not been able to recover the quantities of old coins like I used to up in MI, but I have been getting a Wheat or two on some scraped lots, and I even recovered a '53D Roosie the day my laptop was infected. The nice thing about hunting scraped lots, is the marbles! I've recovered 8 marbles in two trips, which beats my yearly take on marbles while I was in MI. Once I get back online, I'll try to post a pic of the goodies.

HH from Allen in OK

FREE Version of AVG usualy got rid of the problem--But if it did not I would just do a full REformat and reinstalled the opertating system and that ended the problem!The good thing about doing either is ,.It is FREE--I would think you could do that and get back on line by Wed. night!

1st and 2nd Grade KAOS (Kids Acting Outrageously Spirtitual) at my Church. Of course, since it was Christmas Eve we had a birthday party for Jesus including cupcakes. One of the 1st Grade girls came up to me and handed me a small ziplock bag with a note in it that reads:
"I heard something about you, but it surely can't be true! Just in case it might be, here's an extra few"! In the bag is three marbles...how could one so young realize I am losing my marbles???? :biggrin: