Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update 3..........

Wayne in BC

Unfortunate surprise yesterday for Carol on follow up visit to surgeon. Some necrosis happening AGAIN! Surgery again today. We also found out yesterday from Doc that he had phoned in a prescription prophylactic antibiotic to our pharmacy the night before Carol's discharge but we did not get it! Doc was not happy and neither were we, change of pharmacy in order for sure!
I asked the pharmacist why just the one prescription originally because i expected antibiotics, he said he did not know of any other prescription even though i was told there should have been one phoned in:shrug: What is it about serious stuff that these people screw up? This not a trip to your local garage:ranting:

Later folks.......

n/t

n/t

At least they caught it and are taking care of it, but one would think, they would have done it all once, right. I guess one can't be to careful with anything these days. check check and re check... Hopefully this will take care of all of it and you guys can relax a little and recover.

George-CT

Carol has been through so much and here we go again...when will she get a break in life? I do not understand why so much has happened to Carol and you...and Alice and Mike too! At the moment, I am highly upset over all of this...good folks getting the short end of life. Please tell Carol that I said "hello!" and that she will be in my prayers. Kelley (Texas) :(

I just brought Carol home from hospital. Lots of scripts, dressings etc. Time will tell.
Thank you all again good folks:thumbup::thumbup:

Carol is still dealing with mild infection, antibiotics seem to be working but it is still iffy. Home care nurse comes every day to change dressings and watch for problems.

n/t

things are looking a bit better and we wait.
I have not been online much, too much going on so i hit and run a bit. Thanks for your patience friends:)

Another surgery tomorrow, some infection and not healing well. Carol is resigned to it but not happy of course.
We have family here visiting and i have very little time. Will check in when i can.

n/t