Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update:12 days since hip replacement......:thumbup:.....

warthog

Physical therapist was just out, I'm doing purty good, exercising and walking, and up/down stairs.......I told her I just want to get out and walk.....She said "first things first, got to heal and keep doing these exercises, and not overdo it.......We have to do this right, doing too much too soon is NOT a good thing".......I may have already had that happen, we went to Church yesterday morning and again last night, I woke up 4:00AM, my left side sciatic nerve was loudly complaining, still is, too :rant:.........Oh well: CONDITIONING FOR SUMMER SWINGING, VACATION,ETC....I'm still committed to finding Marcia my first ring, since we've been together, and I INTEND TO FULFILL THAT PROMISE THIS SUMMER!!! haven't been able to do much in the way of detecting,since these surgeries started in 2011, HOPEFULLY, this is the last surgery I'll have to endure, for a LOOONG time!!!....:thumbup:

n/t

Yes---Don't overdo by minding your physical therapist & DR--Healing slowly will assure you of feeling able to detect when getting to go & get the goodies--May you find a nice ring for Marcia! :thumbup:

Glad you are recovering well. Stay disciplined and get it right the first time.