Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

up date on wife and me........

Greg from Mi.

Thanks for your prayers for my wife. We thought it was heart attack #4 but it wasn't. Doctors not sure but think it may have something to do with pacemaker being near the end of its life and will be replaced soon. Not sure when. Judy's home and will be on a monitor for a few days so they can check it out.
As for me I was getting off a flat area onto a ladder ( the top step you shouldn't stand on ) and the ladder went to the left. So did my feet!! ended up going head first onto the concrete. Didn't brake anything thanks to my hard head. Very sore Arm's and twisted my back.
Darn gravity!!
Greg

Ouch! Good thing you landed on your head!! Great news about your wife Greg, will continue to keep her in my prayers. Oh...and stay off of that top rung!! I am glad you didn't break anything.

Doug

Praise God and Thank You, Jesus, for answered prayers and for a good report concerning your wife, but sorry to hear about the fall when the ladder slipped....don't get upon the top as any weight or motion could cause it to move too much and then OOPS! You are blessed of God to not thave broken you skull or body! Just be careful that you don't have other problems to show up from hitting your head, so prayers for complete healing with no after affects! Amen! :angel: God Bless! Betty

Glad to hear the good news about the wife...not so glad about your injury...I know about ladder injuries ( twice within a year for me).

Praying for you both. God bless and get well soon.

New nick names! just kidding buddy! Praying for both of you.

Next time you bungee jump attach your bungee, Just kiddin . Praying for both of you.