Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Unique silver ring found at Kitts Beach...................

WillyP

Not the place to get into finds, I know. But I have found so few rings in my time in the hobby that I gotta show it. Rod helped me clean it up a bit as it has spent many years in the sand (estimated 10" to 11" down). The recent storm peeled enough of the beach away to allow for deeper hunting. Cheers.

[attachment 17700 Ring.jpg]

always remember though that no matter how good it made me feel to find a ring, there was someone that felt worse for losing it. It always makes me feel good to give it back. The problem is that it is usually impossible.

I bet it made your day. Posting such finds here is just fine:bouncy:

n/t

n/t

Kitts beach. Need my address to send it back to me? :lol:

It looks a lot better cleaned up, but I still can't tell from the photo, is it all gold or are there some stones in it? Anyway, good for you! I know it thrilled you to find it! :)

n/t

n/t

first time, and like I said, you and Royal didn't say there were any rules to follow.

By the way, I read where Willy called his find a Unique Silver ring, so that answers my other question. No it was not gold, and there were no stones. I need to remember to read everything before I comment! :redface: