Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Union Picket Post Finds - Buttons, Buckles, and Bullets

Dman

Vol1266-X and I hunted a Union Picket Post and came up with a few finds. I found some nice dropped 69 caliber bullets and some fired 58 caliber bullets. I also found a nice small oil lamp. Among the relics, I found a shoe buckle. We found this site between two other picket posts that were on different hills. Some of the bullets were found up on the hill side as we were walking up to the picket post. We were able to follow dropped bullets from one picket post to the next. Thanks for looking.

yessir, dman, that sure is a nice group of relics you have there. it's a good spot for sure! i seldom ever find .69 cal. anything but a musketball every now and then. so it's good to see them posted on here. thanks for posting dman, i always enjoy seeing you and 1266x's relics. i hope my hunt today goes as well as yours did! hh,