Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

unidentified coin HELP!

Cayenne

Went to the city park today for about 2 hrs. and heres what I came up with.

1 quarter
1 dime
1 cheap friendship ring
11 pennies
and the unidentified coin below. Never seen one like it in the us and sure not here in Arkansas.

Need some information on it please.

Thanks ED now that I know where it is from, I looked it uo and it is 1yuan from Taiwan. Thanks very much.

This is where I find out about most of my foreign coins. http://worldcoingallery.com/index.htm#countries There is also a "Instant
Identifiers" which is what I used to find yours. Awesome photos and detailed info as well about most any coin. It has come in handy a many of times for me. Happy Hunting

The person on the coin looks like General Chiang Kai-shek, military learder
who fought against the communist in China and lost.

Chiang Kai-shek, GCB (October 31, 1887