Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Unable to detect---So Hot its terrible here:hot:

C.J.M.

Sure need some rain here hum. is 85% Temp.high 90's poor farm animals suffering bad,people just neglect them and they die thirty.Pray for rain

I went out for a short hunt yesterday and the day before when it was 102º here in Kansas. A year ago I'd never even thought about it because since about 54 years old I haven't been able to handle it. For some reason as I get older now the heat isn't bothering me near as much. Could also be I've lost some wait and in much better shape than I was just a few year ago.

Hot and humid here lately but about to get a little break.