Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

UFO experience story! Did any of you have one?...........

Wayne in BC

I have always been a cynic, wanting to see, hear, or feel something before i accepted it. An experience i had when i was only 18 years old made me revisit my thinking on UFO's. Prior to this i pooh poohed all accounts of "Aliens" or "Space visitors". (Many of them i still think are BS).

I, my girlfriend, and a good friend were traveling from our home about 11:00 pm along an old rural highway. We were not drinking, just on our way to a dance in a neighboring town and cause of it getting a bit late, i was "standing on" the gas pedal in my 57' Merc, (actually it was a "Monarch" Merc's Canadian cousin:biggrin:)The fourbarrels were open and the old, green to red line speedo was getting bright red!

It was an open stretch of road surrounded by farm fields, unseen because of the black dark moonless night, and no traffic, as was mostly usual in those days. All the world was good as my girlfriends head rested on my shoulder and my buddy who was between girlfriends ran on about the girls he would meet at the dance in the next town.
Odd how two things can happen, suddenly and at once, leaving you wondering later, what came first?

I believe the first thing was the large luminescient blue object that suddenly appeared in front of and nearly above us, i did not even have time to complete the action my brain dictated in that split second, which was..... HIT THE BRAKES! because the car died! Now i have no idea why my reaction would be to brake, when in retrospect, getting the hell outta there would seem more logical, maybe ingrained driving reactions? I am actually now better able to recall the fact that, as i listened to my buddy give a big "uuuhhhh!!" And my girlfriend who had been dozing and had seen nothing, but being disturbed by the sudden loss of motion, said quite peevishly...what are you doing? All this as i steered the dead car, with no lights,all power and electricals just gone, to the side of the road while looking fearfully up at the weird apparition!
Another question that has always stayed in mind was how that thing stayed in the same position in front and above, without changing as the car came down from 80 mph to a stop? In what seemed to me to be way too quickly!

It was maybe a couple seconds after i got stopped that the object "streaked" away across the field to our left, stopped at what appeared to be a mile away then hovered for a few seconds before streaking away and disappearing. Now my bud and i both said the same thing in unison.....holy %$#@#@ did You see that?! And i replied, who do you thing was driving! My girlfriend was being quite caustic, as she thought it was a situation where i was goofing around with the car just for fun, something she claimed i did way too much of:shrug: ......she had not seen a thing! She also refused to believe us.

At the moment the big blue thing zoomed away, my headlights had come back on, so it was with relief that i turned the key, started the car and headed back to town, wondering if i would make it and going like hell again, confusing my girl even more. Best we not go into how long that relationship lasted:blink: On the way we discussed reporting it to the RCMP, (as the girl retreated into suspicious silence some three feet away from me) but changed our minds as we knew their opinion of the two of us was, shall we say, "predjudiced".

At that time i had little or no knowledge of what occured in many "UFO" encounters so did not have any way to "make up" the effects of the encounter. I did read about similiar things happening in later years tho, and it gave me the shivers. We never really got to examine the object, it was not clear or sharp and left only an impression rather than a picture in our minds. I am sure that the whole episode lasted only seconds, not allowing we two guys to make a judgement or time to observe, just to wonder if our shorts would need changing......

I, myself have never had an experience, but would love to read about more like yours.

It takes a good man to post what you just did, especially with all the non-believers out there. Anyone else?

Lil Brother:surprised:

I was detecting Maple Bay, just out of Dunca. This was around 1 or 2 in the morning. This was when the tide was the lowest and the weather was just awful.... rain, wind, etc. But we were finding good keepers so the weather did not bother us.

I was detecting on this beach and saw, in the distance a car, coming down the side of Salt Spring Island. Nothing unusual in that but, it descended the hill, 'DROVE ACROSS ABOUT A MILE OF OPEN WATER', and then drove up the other side of that stretch of water. It was then that I realized that I had seen my first UFO. The hill that it descended was almost vertical as well.

Made my night, even more than the keepers I found :)

Calm seas, Sunny skies

M

....I was fishing along a little trout creek.I parked my Mustang along a clearance off the side of a logging road.At the end of the day I let my dog in the car and started the engine to reverse out back into the logging road.

I put the car in reverse not really paying too much attention to any traffic,never saw more then a few cars all day fishing there.Well the car would not move at all,the ground was solid not too much gravel or snow etc.I was starting to wonder,no mechanics in the middle of no where.Why was the car not moving! Well as I was getting a little worried of the stituation a gigantic logging truck with a full load of logs flew past my car only a foot away,the road was narrow.

A few seconds after the logging truck passed,I started the car and it smoothly backed out into the road and on my way safely home.Was this just a coincidence or not makes me wonder everytime I think about it.It felt like there was a force holding the car from backing into the logging truck!! ojm

n/t

lots of history, and that is where we first launched the big boat to bring it back from Duncan. I was there three weeks ago and found a ton of nice Walnuts next to the gov't dock:biggrin:
I never thought of detecting there......your sharp buddy!
Our thoughts go to Alice and you...
Wayne

(Don't close it too fast, wait till the little guy gets returned.) I love it! :lol:

naturally occuring electrical field or something,lots of times electricity will produce a blue light.below wayne talked of having lights come down a steep vertical hill,across water and up the side of another hill.i thought this might be the result of of electricity following some kind of path created by natural occuring events.

out in the trans pecos area of texas near the town of marfa they have what they call the marfa lights.they don't know what causes them but the appear quite often and people travel there to see if they might catch a glimpse of them.

like in the old movie "Cocoon". I wouldn't mind an experience like that in my twilight years!

I have witnessed round object in the sky, with flashing lights, and as I watched, it left with such force that I know it was not a helicopter or airplane. I liked the feeling, did not scare me at all!
I have seen this happen about three times in the last 20 years! :)

they are very impressive. What i saw was very different, but could have been pure electrical energy for all i know? It sure sucked the juice out of my car too.
Wayne

cute one Ted:thumbup:
As far as i know i did not get "abducted", sure would have made a great alibi for some of my screw-ups in life tho:lol:

Here are a couple of pictures of some of the regattas. With this many people, you cannot go wrong :)

Alice is coming along. I have to see to her IV antibiotics. Easy enough. Matter of a fact,,I am about to do that now.

Catch you later

Sunny skies

M