Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:twodetecting:storm'n

when we were there huge chunks of the north wall were comming off...you could see into building. sea waters rushing into front of "10's" still one hour before high.

SAme here, the surf in OOB is crashing at about roof level of the pier. I have all my gear ready, the GT is shrink-wrapped and water tight, now, if I can just find my canoe paddle I'll be ready to go. :yo:

Gloucester and Manchester beaches had barricades on the access roads. No way to get in today. Big waves breaking along Atlantic Ave.in Gloucester and everybody and their sister out to look at the ocean. I'll wait until tomorrow and see what things look like then. All I did was waste gas today. HH ~Rich

Salisbury was a big bust. No erosion to speak of near the pavillion. To the north, the dunes were cut back 5-15' and the cuts were 12' high. Beach had perfect slope and the right density of sand, but there wasn't a coin to be found. Guessing that the winds were too Easterly and didn't wash the sand away, just flattened it out.

2 silver rings,old silver jesus medal,4 rosie's,1 washinton quarter,silver pendant with liitle mirror? 89 coins.NO GOLD!