Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:twodetecting::clapping:GONNA DETECT HISTORIC CORAL CASTLE

I am wondering if you will get one reply. Almost 100% of the people in the U.S. have not heard of the Coral Castle. I have been telling people about the Coral Castle for years and I have not had one person know what I was talking about. Not even the older people. It is sure a secret as big as Area 51. I wish I could be with you to see what Ed left for us to find?? It is amazing what one little fellow did by hand. I haven't been there since 68. I hear the state has taken over it? Please let us know what happens.. Good luck and I hope you don't run into Ed.. HA HA... Z

is coral castle down in Miami or is it homestead fl. if yes i always thought it would be a cool place to detect. good luck. iam up here in o town(Orlando)

You must have good connections. I am amazed that the state would let you MD such a place. You should find a lot of good stuff.

I was thinking the same thing John. Juan73, how were you so lucky to get permission? Do you have to turn in all your finds?

well i live nearby and all i wanted was a picture of my finds and i will donate them to coral castle and they agreed

n/t

I have all wases wanted to go there an never made it. I live just in Punta Gorda FL full time .That is great History neat story

Elton:
Here is one web site, there are a lot of them on the web and each one has a little more info and twist to it.
http://www.coralcastle.com/home.asp
I lived in W Palm Beach for about a year 68-69.
Until the Internet came along I couldn't prove to anyone that the Coral Castle existed. Z

n/t