Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

two weeks with a new SE

Hello ALL,

Just thought i would post a few finds i have picked up with my new explorer SE , i picked this unit up from rick(ND) anyone looking to get a new detector i highly recommend Rick he is a great guy to chat to and do business with.After having the unit out about 6 times i have about 7 bucks in clad and about 25 wheat backs and the 1912 barber dime ,the back of the dime has rust on it from the nail that it was sitting on , the SE is just unbelievable in the iron i was really surprised to see that dime come out of the hole. And the SLQ has to be the deepest quarter i have ever dug every bit of 9 to 10 inches down and it screamed silver from the get go. And a couple rosies and a nice little silver ring, thanks for looking hope to be posting some good stuff in the future .

mark in Columbus Ohio.

If a person is having problems either with their Detector or just has questions about settings, site conditions and what should be used to get max performance, or any other questions, Rick is always there for them to try and answer the User's questions and get them onto the road to success. Rick loves what he can do for others and loves this great hobby. Congrat's on those nice finds Mark! That Barber Dime is in Awesome shape. Continued Success, Good Luck and HH.:detecting:

isn't it nice to be able to get the deep silver that nobody before you could seem to touch?

i was saying just yesterday that i'm about due for another Barber Dime!

keep up the good work, and please keep posting your finds...

Just keep learning the machine and you will appreciate it's abilities even more.