Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TWO WEEKS, BAAAAABY!!!:clap:.......

warthog

LEAVING FOR CAMPING, the lovely Mrs. Phelps and I, up in GLORIOUS NORTHERN MICHIGAN!!!, 7-17..........Water metal detecting some state parks,, GOING TO MACKINAW ISLAND!!!(Sans metal detecting there):biggrin:....BEST PART, is us fulfilling my goal of walking to see BOTH the Upper and Lower Falls at Tahquamenon Falls State Park, in the BEE-YOOTIFUL UPPER PENINSULA OF MICHIGAN!!!.....It is a MAJOR goal of mine, because for the last 10 years at least, I've not been able to walk to see the Falls, due to arthritis trashing my spine and hips, and the resulting surgical repair of my spine in 2011 and 2014, and my hip replacements in 8/2016 and 2-28 of this year. I'm walking most every day, getting strong, losing weight, GETTING READY, BAAABY!!!.....Attending the Grand Hotel's lunch buffet, on Friday, July 20, the day of our 5th wedding anniversary, like we did on our honeymoon!! Going to be taking LOTS of pictures, especially of our walk to the Falls, and posting them here and Facebook!! YAH-HOOOO!!!! PS: I promised Marcia the first ring I find, I hope it's a DOOZIE!!!:cheekkiss: