Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

two hunts...gold and silver

gwn

big road trip yesterday...hit a lot of spots...including the doghouse when I was late getting home..lol...managed two rings yesterday...one 10K gold with a small stone...birthstone I think...wifey likes it...few bucks in change...a few cars...big tractor...found it totally buried about 4 inches down...today I stayed closer to home and worked over a few playgrounds that I have already been too...found a nice little 925 silver ring a couple keys , buck in change...more cars....and a couple of charms..along with a 67 centennial penny...which i seem to find a lot of..and a 58 wheat....fun weekend ...the cars and rings just keep coming HH ...Gary

also encountered this snapping turtle trying to lay eggs in a persons laneway next to a river...isnt she pretty...lol

Looks like a couple great hunts.:thumbup: