Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

two hour hunt today

brulon

got up today, it was raining. put brake pads on my wife's car, front and rear. shampooed the carpet in the bedroom and hall. went and got the sunday paper, a cappuccino for my wife and her favorite doughnut. :cheekkiss: the rain had stopped and i said i was going out for about two hours and do some hunting. how could she say no? went to a couple of tot lots. found my first 1 dollar coin, one of the new presidential dollars. william henry harrison. first one i had seen that wasn't a picture. also found this ring, which my daughter has already laid claim to. can't find any kind of stamp or marking on it. don't believe it is worth much, except to her. found clad totaling $1.72. not much but i had a lot of fun finding it. thanks for looking.

bill:smoke:

Nice day bulan. Whenever I go out on the weekend I have a similar routine I go through except it's Dunkin Donuts hotchoc. :cheekkiss: It's a small price to pay for going dirt fishing. Thank God for the Lifetime network!! hehe

Bill, you had a full day before you went tectin! You deserved to get out and it looks like you had a wonderful hunt! Rings are always a good find! Good for you bud.:garrett:

Alright! Sounds like a great day with some nice finds! WTG!:thumbup:

Its a very pretty ring. I can't tell much from the photos. I'd have it looked at if you aren't sure.

All metal detectors should be actively placing one dollar coins into circulation. Spend them, spend them, spend them.

Chris

Cool! Pretty hard keeping those daughter's hands off the jewellery :lol: . It looks like you had a fair size honey do list. It's all part of the game, isn't it! :cheekkiss: