Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

two days to go:canadaflag:

Piperboy

Fly out on sunday to holland with 50 ww2 vetterans who fought in the liberation of the netherlands.in the battle of the shelt estuary .The pipe band is really a big one this time and we will honour all our vets on parade. the dutch have never forgotten and it's really moving to see the honour they show our veterans for what they did for them in 1944. Holten and Grosbeek Canadien War Cemeteries are spotless fresh flowers are placed on all graves every day by dutch school children and famileys adopt a grave and tend to its up keep.I'll post some photos of this band tour in future have a good day . Jim

Do send a prayer and a thanks from this small corner of the west.

If you can, watch, and listen to Eric Bogles' song about Gallipoli., do so. Is is [poignant beyond belief The remembrance of that day is the ONLY day in Oz that all the pubs are closed. This video {I cannot do like Royal yet so I will just send a link], commemorates the Australian, and the Canucks. A true heart felt memorial

http://cgi.fark.com/cgi/fark/vidplayer.pl?IDLink=3562881

Calm seas

Mikie[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=WG48Ftsr3OI[/video]

I'll check that out mike thank you.have you ever listened to John Mc;dermmont his cd with a piper on cover is very moving and he has a song about Gallipoli on it. Jim

Your a 100% RIGHT DAVID the dutch have never forgotten what the Canadian and American troops did for them. :canadaflag: :usaflag:in the liberation of there country.