Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two barbers at a old park key date 1897 O

Mark kus

Wife is doing well still healing thanks for all the prayers tues when she was in surgery I took a walk across the street to a big 90 acre park it looked good so I pulled out my detector .
My wife was in surgery for 4 hours and sitting around is not my thing so the park provided me some stress relief my first good signal was a deep 1906 Indian.
Then the 1905 barber 20 minutes later there was a ton of fill in this park so I found a area along a hillside that was not fill and started to hit wheat pennies then a nice high tone
Which turned out to be the 1897O looks like a key date only 660,000 minted The other coins were all from last Monday’s hunt small green.
HH
Mark

Great news about your wife Mkus. You are burning it up with silver. Seems like everywhere you go you find it..... I think you are the first person in your area that has a metal detector :rofl: Keep up the great finds!

Very nice find. But more important glad your wife is doing well. Say hi to her from all of us.

Thanks a lot she’s having a hard time with her calcium levels falling to low I have to grind up tums so she can take them in a drink hopefully in a day or two her levels will be better.
I see guys around detecting not to many though one guy I know who just hit the beaches after the storm had 36 silver coins!
I have a few new spots to hit just have to wait a bit yesterday and today I was home with Lori..
Mark

sgoss66 said:
Mark,

Glad your wife is slowly improving, and happy that you have been making such great finds!

Good news on all fronts!

Steve
Thanks Steve have you been out?

Great job on the Key Date! Having found a 1913 S Barber dime, I know the feeling of finding something a little rarer than the norm.

Great digs Mark!

My wife is a cancer survivor! Surgery to her throat and (36) thirty-six radiation treatments to her neck! Then, she was diagnosed with kidney cancer, and bone cancer. She always makes a beeline to Church, and calls for the elders, ask for prayer, and anointed with oil! The last (2) two times, when she went back test were done, and the cancer was gone! I am able to identify with your deep concern, there is power in prayer!

Great digs Mark! I enjoy your postings!

#1Leatherneck said:
My wife is a cancer survivor! Surgery to her throat and (36) thirty-six radiation treatments to her neck! Then, she was diagnosed with kidney cancer, and bone cancer. She always makes a beeline to Church, and calls for the elders, ask for prayer, and anointed with oil! The last (2) two times, when she went back test were done, and the cancer was gone! I am able to identify with your deep concern, there is power in prayer!

Great digs Mark! I enjoy your postings!
Thank You really appreciate it my wife's is a firm believer in power of prayer we all are she has been through a lot to Amen..
Mark