Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two Arabs...............

Kelley (Texas)

Two Arabs boarded a flight out of London.
One took a window seat and the other sat next to him in the middle seat.
Just before takeoff, an American Biker sat down in the aisle seat.
After takeoff, the Biker kicked his boots off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Arab in the window seat said, "I need to get up and get a coke."
" Don't get up," said the Biker, "I'm in the aisle seat; I'll get it for you."
As soon as he left, one of the Arabs picked up the Biker's boot and spat in it.
When he returned with the coke, the other Arab said, "That looks good, I'd really like one, too." Again, the Biker obligingly went to fetch it. While he was gone the other Arab picked up his other boot and spat in it. When the Biker returned, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight. As the plane was landing, the Biker slipped his feet into his boots and knew immediately what had happened.
"Why does it have to be this way?" he asked. "How long must this go on? This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in boots and pizzing in cokes?"

n/t

n/t

n/t