Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Twelve seconds of terror!

Sunny

That's how long it took to total my fourwheeler! This is for Royal and Mikey who wanted photos!
My blood on driveway!
[attachment 28113 fourwheeling-my-blood.jpg]

The course we drove! Up on two wheels down the landscape timbers, knocked down the ladder, went thru the ditch which was open then, hit the tree where the bark was knocked off (the tree and me) then David and I were thrown to the right, and the 4wheeler kept going until the grape arbor brought it to a stop!
[attachment 28114 wheeler1.jpg]

[attachment 28115 wheeler2.jpg]

[attachment 28116 wheeler3.jpg]

[attachment 28117 wheeler4.jpg]

[attachment 28118 wheeler5.jpg]

n/t

You are lucky that you were not hurt worst, and the kid is extremely lucky! You had to hit pretty hard to knock that bark off that tree. Not knowing if you are right or left handed, I hope that was not your "broom" or "mop" holding hand. Glad you are back, kinda boring at times around here...no one to pick on! :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

cept, now, their both sorta in the middle.... glad you're OK though.

there is nothing worse than a blonde on a four wheeler! You know Dave, you came real close to earning a reputation as "one of them" with this comment!! And to think,....I always thought you were sort of nice! :rofl:

n/t