Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Turn your speakers on if ya got'um, I really like the new Avatar thingy, I think it's ........

General Ray

pretty cool, I like playing around with Avatar's and have always use them from time to time in my posts, bet ya never notice them :cool:

Any how, since findmall has given us this new toy to play with I got to thinking, people will now post a Avartar that is either a picture of them selves or something that relates to them and I keep looking to see what folks will come up with. Well so much for waiting, hahaha :lol:, if I had my way here are a few Avartar's I would tag to a few of my friends here just for fun :lol:

My buddie Cierlast :lmfao:

[attachment 19581 madcow.gif]

The dancing cowboy from the great state of Texas, Kelley, hahaha :lol:!!!

[attachment 19584 dancingwolf.gif]

Our dear friend Sunny, hahahahaha :rofl:

[attachment 19587 babe.gif]

Our leader, Royal, :biteme:

[attachment 19589 Cartangry.gif]

My bud the Wayner, fits like a glove eh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[attachment 19590 krusty.gif]

And how can we forget MB.C, he loves to be in the water, good luck bud :clapping:

[attachment 19595 divshark.gif]

Just having a little fun folks, I have others but I can only do 6 at a time, I got a great one for Butch and Mike Q and even David from Texas and AJ, I enjoyed putting the Avartar's with the post, it's just how I see things, hahaha :cheers:

General Ray

<embed SRC="http://www.barbneal.com/wav/tvthemes/grnacres.wav" autostart=true loop=true width=48 height=0 volume=127>

i wish i had the ability with puters to do that but....then i would be kinda dangerous:biggrin:

Almost wish we could have two avatars.. That one works well for me. :

And Sunny.. where is she these days.

Sunny skies

M

[attachment 20153 EinsteinGeniusavatar.jpg]