Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Turkey

Royal

This is a lousy picture as something is wrong with my camera. The left side of the pictures are blury. Anyway, I just took this picture a mile from the house.

I had to stop the dang truck as they would not move, you can see the car waiting on the other side. They were in the woods on the right too but I could not get about 30 in the picture

[attachment 17728 turkey.jpg]

We have nothing like that yet up here. However, give us a bit more time, and with luck, we will be able to see that!!

Sunny skies

M

Thats a bunch of em.Around here,we see them on the roads like that when snow has been on for an extended period of time.They get hungry and peck around at the gravel and grass exposed on the shoulder of the road.Makes them an easy mark for poachers.That is one of the bigger flocks I have seen.

n/t

that reminds me of the county fair shooting gallery. Looks like all hens and I estimate theres at least 50-60.

Thanks for the picture Royal!

Lil Brother:)

n/t

n/t

Hi, I just got back from the bow shop, I picked up the HHA 5519 sliding sight! Thats thing is awesome, wish I didn't have to work this weekend! Can't shoot it until Tuesday! Here is the link: http://www.hhasports.com/Sights/OLiteElite.htm
Cant wait to whack one of them buzzards!:super:

n/t

but i do like bird meat,hunted dove and quail as a teenager,and i do like turkey but i don't see them around this parts.

n/t

n/t