Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TTF

Unless the beach you are going to is awful trashy with iron you should'nt need TTF. I was down on the gulf a few weeks ago and my son used factory beach settings and auto sensitivity with deep on and done very well. Set your machine up the way you want it and try it out. That is one good thing about the E-Trac it can changed in no time for any situation. Good luck and have a safe trip. HH :minelab:

Yep, don't be scared changing things around. Try and set up some good modes.I always use 2TF but thats just me

This is just my opinion ...

I run in 2TF at least 95% of the time - but as mentioned above - unless the Beach is loaded with iron - Multi-Tones would probably be a better way to go.
I've done really well running the salt water beach program that Andy has in his Explorer & E-Trac book.

Good luck ! --- Mark

Set it to auto+3 and use the relic pattern... you won't miss anything!

Julien