Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trying something new again. Lets see if it works:thumbup:

Royal

<object width="330" height="330" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,115,0" ><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyejot.com/flash/embed_player.swf?m=1B57980DE88F65FFFFADBEC3BC"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.eyejot.com/flash/embed_player.swf?m=1B57980DE88F65FFFFADBEC3BC" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="330" height="330"></embed></object>

n/t

n/t

You better wait until the present reaches your little part of heaven :D

I don't know if it would be useful but it would sure make it more personal for those of us that can use it. Rob better not because it doesn't work good with ugly. Mine was perfect though:rofl:

Thanks for replying Mikie. We can count on you

n/t

in the upper left and full size shot of you looking at the cam talking. All of that seems to be in synce and nice and clear. In the first one I saw, that small upper image was dead center of the bigger picture of you talking.... Anyhow, its working now.........

We have a race this weekend so flat out between the house and the club getting ready for Sundays event. Grounds needed cutting, track needed to be dozed, ice machine needed to be running all week to fill up our coolers. Wanted to get some more pictures of some towns close by with things of interest but I'd have to do it after dark....see what next week brings.......

Geo

At the end of the short video, you make mention that you and Mary going to the river...going fishing for catfish? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t

I have had it happen to with my own puter. Something is different and causes it but I have not a clue what it is. My computer is screwed up right now but that is my own fault. I am gonna have to format it eventually-----AGAIN :(

the version said Browser. Here I run Explorer, Opera, and Firefox. The latest version of Firefox here for me has not been very good. Slow load times, very selective on some videos it likes or don;t like. Explorer seems to work for the majority of them.