Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Try reading this aloud as fast as you can...but WITHOUT looking at it first. I think some of you may amaze yourselves...

Art SC

Hey! Cna yuo raed tihs?

Fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo msut hvae a sgtrane mnid too

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs shrae it wtih smoenoe.

Whoda thunk it?!! :shrug:

Now...If you think THAT'S weird in regards to how our eyes and mind work together, then check THIS out...

Quick Eye Exam...

This will blow your mind...!

Just do it - don't cheat! :nono:

DIRECTIONS: Count the number of F's in the following short text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE
RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC
STUDY COMBINED WITH THE
EXPERIENCE OF YEARS

Managed it?

Now, scroll down...but...only AFTER you have counted them!

OK?

So...How many?

THREE?

WRONG!!!

There are SIX - no joke!

Read it again!

FINISHED FILES ARE THE
RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC
STUDY COMBINED WITH THE
EXPERIENCE OF YEARS

The reasoning is further down...

It seems that, for some reason, the normal human brain doesn't even try to process the word "OF" while reading.

Is that incredible or what?

Anyone who counts all six F's on the first go is a genius

By the way, three is normal.

[attachment 24204 EinsteinGeniusavatar.jpg]

n/t

n/t

I got all six!