Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TRUSTINGTHROUGH PAIN:blink:

The last few years of my life have been filled with lots of pain,physical and mental.Osteoarthritis has trashed my lower spine area,had surgery for fusion in 2014.Now,I am facing hip replacement September 28,my hips are trashed also,osteoarthritis.Also,I went through a much unwanted divorce in 2011.BUT: The Lord has shown me,that He has loved me,through all my troubles:He gave me a great,brand new life,including a wonderful wife and Church family members,and an incredible team of doctors and nurses,that take great care of me,and make sure I get the correct meds for me to control the pain,and make life easier.I have a wonderful new guitar,and lots of Worship and Praise music,and tons of fellow Believer friends/ musicians....Thank you,Lord,amen.

Yes, wgSteve, your fellow CMD members have been with you through it all with encouraging posts and prayers! You should and do give God all the praise in Jesus' name for what He has done in your life, although you have suffered with Osteoarthritis (which I do also) and with pain and surgeries, He has brought you through it all and has given you a wonderful wife in place of what was so hurtful when going through the divorce of your former wife! God is good when we are faithful and give Him the praise and glory in all things, for in this we can endure and overcome all things, good or bad! PTL, for He is good and faithful to His own and to those who still need saved, although they may not know it until they are saved by repentance from all their sins! Amen! :angel: Ma

Life is full of pain,struggles,hard times,disappointments,but never give up JESUS is just a prayer away:thumbup: