Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

troy ounce .999

rimdig chuck

had my best day since I stared metal detecting three weeks ago. read everything I could get my hands on including the edge. a lot of PT. and nails, a good amount of clad and than this the coin on the right says troy ounce .999 fine silver, as you can see nothing old yet. I'm working on permission to hunt an 1884 property. well thanks for looking, I'll probably be asking a lot of questions in the future, oh I didn't keep track of VDI. I seen $1 the rest is a blur rimdig chuck

Wow!
Some child must have been carrying those around for show and tell day.
The 1987 is a one ounce silver eagle bullion coin not for general circulation. It is for collectors and usually fetches silver bullion price plus a little extra for numismatic value. The other coin is for silver bullion too, being a form of silver investment. The Sacagawea has become another coinage flop! Anyway you made some great finds! Silver is low right now at $12.10 an ounce, so hang on to them and silver will climb back up as it did in the 1980's. It hit $50.00 an ounce back then, as the world was and still is in turmoil over oil prices. Precious metals are always a great investment!