Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tried to type a post but too much trouble with the cursor jumping around and even erasing what I've already written...so gave up for now! :shrug: :a

We've had that problem on and off a few times.I've been typing away and the cursor has jumped back into previous text without me noticing and by the time I have noticed the whole thing is a right mess.Luckily it has'nt happened for a while but when it does it is frustrating.

Ma,some of todays technology is beyond me.I have a sony tablet which I use nearly all the time as it's so portable and easy to use.I use it in one particular room of the house,basically the room we spend most of our time in but it no longer works in this room.As the tablet is wi fi it obviously has to connect to a wi fi signal but this signal is no longer strong enough in the room I have been using it in.I have tried it in every other room and it works perfectly.I just can't see why after all this time it can't pick up the signal in this room when it can in the rest of the house.Oh the joy of pen and paper lol.

and do many weird things at one time or another...may start working again sometime! Mine will do something one time and then not the next, it is as if it has a tormenting spirit in it, so prayer might help! With having Osteoarthritis it is difficult for me to do cursive writing any more, so need the computer working like it should to print off letters to send! Ma is so Computer and technically challenged and I hate it when they change anything because being forgetful, it is not easy to learn something new! :lol: :angel: Ma