Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tried the Vicks Vaopr rub on the feet.

George-CT

Well made my feet smell nice and they felt warmer. It did slow the coughing way down for about 2 hours. They it started again so I tried it on the chest neat the throat and nose. Pretty much the same results. Good stuff no matter where you apply it. Opens the nostrils and does sooth the throat. I like the smell of it. Reminds of way back as a kid. Cold letting up a little already. Its got to be gone by Saturday. Its our big bash at the dirt bike club, call Men's Day. Anything goes from Friday night until Sunday.. Bikes, quads, and demo derby, ah entertainment, raffles, great food. Just a club tribute to all the people who work for nothing all year. The most fun you can have with your clothes on., although thats not out of the question...

George-CT

just not the same not having my mother put it on for me! :( You still have a few days until the weekend.......I bet you will be well by then so you can have a great time with your buddies! ;)

n/t