Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tried out the WOT/Swingy Thingy...

Robin (MI)

I took the WOT and Swingy Thingy to a park that is pretty much hunted out. I have found coins there in the 10-11" range with the stock coil. I was hoping that there was a blanket of coins at the 12" range that the WOT would snarf up. Well, no such luck - I did dig a 7" 1895 Indian head that sounded like it was on top of the ground with the WOT. The Swingy Thingy works great you have to adjust your swing a bit but it is much better than swinging without.

Then I switched to a small coil and hit the bottle cap depository part of the park. I noticed a small flat area down a hill on the neglected side of the park. Dug three wheats, an IH, the cigar token (has 75 stamped on the back), the rosy and a tiny pin. Nice to dig something after a few hours of trying to make iron sound good.

HH to all - Robin

I bought the swing thingy the day I ordered my ExpII. I agree it does work real well. I've found that when I have it adjusted just right, I don't have to alter my swing that much at all.

Funny thing is, the only time I need to use it at the beach. On greass, I don't have a problem with arm fatigue. Probably because there's less friction on grass so it's much easier to scrub the ground thereby taking all the weight off the machine.

Guess my next purchase will be a WOT and then a small coil for those really trashy areas.