Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tried out my new camera today in the garden. Not as good as Royal's bug shots but I'm learning.

WillyP

All shot at 9 mega pixel.
[attachment 61430 Flower1.jpg]

[attachment 61431 Flower2.jpg]

[attachment 61432 Flower3.jpg]

I do not know how you folks do it...when I take flower photos, the flowers come out looking half dead. Your pictures are beautiful. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t

It's a point and shoot style camera with all of the manual controls of an SLR type camera built in. The right-up's were very good on it so I bought one on ebay. So far, so good.

I have the same problem. For me it's holding the darn thing still so the pictures don't look blurry. These three are the best of about ten shots :). I don't know how Royal does it.

[attachment 61460 Flower4.jpg]

If you do, I would be interested in knowing how you make them stay still long enough to get a good picture. I tried the "put them in the ice box" thing, but it did not settle them down...all it did was pizz them off. I tried killing them and using scotch tape to attach them to a flower, but everyone saw the tape...same with using a needle. I even tried to get some pictures of a wasp, but they chased me to the house, but I launched a counter attack with some wasp spay poison...but the picture I took of one of the wasp showed him laying on his back with it's legs up in the air and everyone knew that it was dead before I took the picture. I would really be interested in knowing how you do it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t