Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Treasure hunt at church

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
I was asked to teach these 15 kids plus a few others how to find treasure today. This took place during Jr. church and then again during Sunday School. My daughter and I planted 71 non dug foreign coins from all over the world for the kids to find. It's always fun to teach kids how to hunt for treasure. They are holding up their coins in the group pic.
[attachment 293273 Kids.jpg]
[attachment 293274 kids2.jpg]
[attachment 293275 kids3.jpg]
[attachment 293276 kids4.jpg]

I may have ask , "What Kind of Treasure" but that would have been rather obvious being that it was at church. None the less I'm glad you had an opportunity to teach them about our enduring hobby & hope you got a lesson or two in here & there.

is what they hunted, not the ultimate treasure. Most of them have Jesus as their savior and know He is the best treasure of all. I told the teacher they could look up all the different countries for those coins and let them know that kids from all over the world can come to know Jesus.

That looked like a lot if fun. That is a good thing you did.