Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Travis and Liz... / Henry

Sgt. Silverman

I know it's really early to be asking this, but could you let us know once you hear how the boy that you are sponsoring is doing? Also, what is his name so we can lift him, his family and everyone affected by the typhoon up in prayer.

Also Henry, do you have an update on your son-in-law?

I've been looking at footage of this typhoon and it is so sad to see the devestation that has hit the Phillipines right now. May the Lord comfort and protect all those affected by this horrible storm.

Amen.

Thanks Travis, Liz and Henry, God Bless.

Greg

They said they would let us know as soon as they found out. His name is Joseph. Please pray for everyone over there. It is a waiting game for us.

Travis, may God give you and Liz peace and may there be good news with Joseph and many others kept safe through our prayers to a prayer answering God for He loves them more than we do! Amen! :angel: Ma

Just got through to Compassion International. They have yet to hear from the Life Center in Joseph's area, but did say that the area had damage but didn't appear to be destroyed. At least not like that in Leyte. I pray that the family's home in intact and that the family garden and animals have not been destroyed. Joseph is a bad asthmatic, so a shortage of new could also be a problem. I feel a bit better after talking to a representative. The representative asked for prayers as many of their life centers are completely destroyed. Life centers serve many different purposes: school, church, medical and hygiene all in one building. Thank you all for the prayers, please continue. I will update as I learn something.

Thank you Martin and I am praying for these poor people in their so sad situation that has unbelievable destruction and death! May God have mercy and send help to them from around the world with comfort and peace in Jesus' precious name! Amen! :angel: Ma