Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

transporting

findit

How do you transport your machine back and forth in your car? Do you break it down, pack it in a case, pad it, or just lay it in one piece in your trunk,seat

Big gas tank too................ I also have a homemade rack that fits in the back of the Expedition when we are carrying a lot of stuff.

Usually have far more detectors and scoops with me then I have arms to carry them with. Like the rack Idea... Got any pics?? When I finally can get out again, gonna need plenty of gold in my scoop to feed the Expedition :)

I had photos of the rack in the car but can't find them. I will take some more pic's and post.

hey that rack sounds cool, would like to see a pic also. i wonder if a gun rack would work on my truck?

Thanks for asking. Just had arthroscopic surgery yesterday for a torn lateral meniscus :(. So far it feels ok, but I dont think the local has worn off yet because it is still numb. Odd, because its been quite some time already, so it's either the local is still working exceptionally well or I have more nerve damage than before. So still no detecting for me. Hopefully soon... gonna work it into my independent PT.

You probably have more nerve damage BUT it should recover in due time. I had my knee done about 10 years ago and it took almost a year to get the feeling back. Nerves do not heal at the same rate as everything else. Do your PT and you will be in the lane sooner than you think.

just flatten out your coil against the rod.