Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tough Canuck... :)

Micheal_R

Staff member
For those of you fortunate enough to have been up here, you will remember Nathan. He is the contractor that we have had working on the house. He is also a good friend and compatriot. For those who have not met him yet, here is a shot of him. He decided to take a week off and go up into the hills and aid Ryan, another friend, to build a cabin at his ski lodge. To get to this lodge, you have a choice of transport.; a; you walk in.... a distance of maybe 10 or so miles..... or b] if you have the money, you can get choppered in.

Anyway, they went up to work on the cabin and had their first snow. Not to let that go to waste, Nathan decided to do a little snowboarding..... ah to be young and in fit health again. :)

calm seas

Mikie

a bit nuts too!! That is quite a hike and without any britches on too:surprised:

Tell him I said HI!

The conditions are not optimal... but after all this time, I will take the chance. :) I figure another two to four weeks and then we can get really serious. But for now, I get to look at new areas... places I would not normally go since the lake is higher than I would normally go.

Calm seas

mikie

n/t

you. Nathan sent me an email the other day and showed me all the snow. I wrote him back and ask him where in the heck he was and have not heard back from him yet! What in the heck was the temperature????? Also, did he cut off all his hair? :)

n/t