Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Totlot wonder

sprchng

I stumbled into a totlot that has been closed off to anything but kids and their parents for the last two years , fence was down and I only got through about half of it before my legs gave out;)

Attachments

• P9220017 (Medium).JPG
    P9220017 (Medium).JPG
    245.6 KB · Views: 50
I stumbled into a totlot that has been closed off to anything but kids and their parents for the last two years , fence was down and I only got through about half of it before my legs gave out;)
Wow, that is a pile of coins to come out of a tot lot… I hardly find anything in them nowadays.
I do remember stopping by a school some years ago that apparently had not been detected at all and the tot lots were full of coins… even dollar coins!
Sounds like you still have some ground to cover!!

For some reason that totlot has always been a good producer , doesn't see much detecting and is attached/attended by a day school so security keeps it pretty sequestered from everything but those who use it and they seem to be pretty careless with their change. (y)I have found very little jewelry there over the years but lots of clad and today was no exception. I have done very little detecting the last couple of months and 103 ups and downs took its toll:mad:

Dang, that’s a haul, great job sprchng! No totlots around me ever produced anything like that. 😎