Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tote Me Goats ... :clapping:

Oh, shame on you! :lol: I have eaten goat meat and drank goat's milk but never liked the taste of goat! Don't remember what the milk tasted like, for we had plenty of cows for milk after that! :angel: Ma

Probably so, but didn't like goat meat and still don't....Don't think mom and dad ever killed a baby goat and we had goats on the farm for eating the brush off the hillside and from swampy areas...we never butchered goats just hogs! Ate canned goat meat at my ex-husband's relatives when visiting them and it was disgusting! YUCK!! :angel: Ma

i had a goat taco and didn't really like the taste of it. i think it depends a lot on the goat the meat came off of. i never liked brains either.

I guess it is like all meat depends on the age and how it is cooked....I don't particularly like beef but will eat it....I like the more expensive steaks, T-bones and etc. , but just cannot afford them, so I eat pork and chicken when I want some meat to eat but I am really a vegetarian and not a meat eater! ;) :angel: Ma