Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tot-lot troubles

pulltaber

Went to one of my favorite tot lots to day , I usually hunt park 2 single freq of 20 kz with the nox because of the bad EMI .But I can no longer change Iron Bias in single freq .whats the deal ??

PT,
The deal is, that Iron Bias has never been available in single frequency.

Manual.
Page 52.
"Iron Bias is only available when the operating frequency is Multi"

I just checked mine in every single frequency, same thing, no iron bias settings.

trojdor said:
PT,
The deal is, that Iron Bias has never been available in single frequency.

Manual.
Page 52.
"Iron Bias is only available when the operating frequency is Multi"

Sorry about that trojdor, I must have missed that. I have only had the Equinox for a year ,and hunted the same tot lot several times with with the single freq.I was pretty sure I had changed the Iron Bias:stars:

FYI, it doesnt matter what mode you are in if you are using a single frequency.

pulltaber said:
Sorry about that trojdor, I must have missed that. I have only had the Equinox for a year ,and hunted the same tot lot several times with with the single freq.I was pretty sure I had changed the Iron Bias:stars:

Nothing to be sorry about, PT .... the only reason I had a quick answer is that I went through the very same thing when the EQ first came out.

During an early hunt, I had been playing around with 5k, and forgot to put it back in multi.
I must have spent half of the hunt in frustration, trying in vain to adjust iron bias.

It wasn't until I got home and checked the manual, that I had my "Doh!" moment.
Have fun,
:)
mike