Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tornadoes in Tennesee --SAD!

Missouri--Ma Betty

Hello down South--Sorry to see & hear of all the horrible damages done to Nashville, Tenn & all around it! How are you Doug? Sure hope you & those in the paths of the Exploding Tornados are okay! Prayers for Jesus' comforting strength & PEACE for all whom lost family, friends & homes--SO TRAGIC! MO suffered a Terriblle Tornado a few years ago--They come so suddenly & with powerful forces so not much time to prepare for shelter & be safe; especially during the night with most people sleeping--Just never know what will happen today, tomorrow or in the future BUT we can be prepared to leave this old sinful world & be ready to meet Jesus by Repenting of all sin & having sincere true believing faith in Jesus as Lord & Savior of our eternal souls before mortal death comes without warning--God Bless & PRAYERS! Ma

Prayers said for all those folks affected by the tornadoes in Tennessee. So very tragic. Those storms can either end lives of turn lives upside down in just a very few minutes.

Prayers said for all those folks affected by the tornadoes in Tennessee. So very tragic. Those storms can either end lives of turn lives upside down in just a very few minutes.
SO true Confetrit--God is warning PPL to wake up & do that which is right in His eyes BUT alas --too many still doing things their own way for they selfishly walk in darkness & fulfill the lusts of the weak flesh! They cannot MOCK God forever & curse themselves without God's Wrath rising up! He warns first & He is longsuffering in not wanting one soul lost BUT He will take Vengeance, for Vengeance is His, Says the Lord! AMEN! Ma

Sure SAD--Hi Mike--This forum makes me want to pull my hair out--Seems like I have to keep changing my PASSWORD just to get back on the CMD to read & post--very aggravating & I checked to keep it without having to retype my password each time but ALAS still a PROBLEM! PASSWORDS YUCK!!
choose the save password so you don't have to put it in every time.

choose the save password so you don't have to put it in every time.
I did & still had trouble --But hoping all will be okay now--I've always have had this trouble when having to renew CMD Forum & I ended up having to begin anew with new name & password--this has happened about 4 times because of my Computers changing programs & my Laptop giving me problems ; so no archives going back to the first ME Computer purchased & used in 2000! Really SAD--as I joined Find Mall Metal Detecting Forum just about the time Grace was born--Your mother spoke of her & she was so proud of you & her! I don't like to start with a new name & password because I like going back & reading the posts from former CMD members, as so many have gone since I started! I am on a DESKTOP Computer now bought in 2017 But had to use my LAPTOP, (that you all bought me after the divorce in 1988 or after my ex left the home) , while living with my sister, as at my sister's place everything had to be more Compact then because of the Compression Facture giving me SO MUCH BACK PAIN! I know I forget BUT I did save BUT still couldn't get back on & had trouble on several tries! CMD Forum now resets my password, even though I have it written down to use when needed! Sorry for the trouble ME SON, THE Forum MODERATOR--This OLD Ma needs help too many times it seems! God Bless!!

Hope things are better now. Just think she graduates this year.

Hope things are better now. Just think she graduates this year.
Time has flown by & congrats to Grace on her graduating --seems unbelievable -- BUT I've grown younger (elderly) as she grew older --But I feel ancient as if life passed me by & I would like to enjoy it now more so BUT health wise NOPE--just gotta stay ready to see Jesus when God calls me Home! :thumbup:Ma