Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Top Ten Country Western songs..............

Kelley (Texas)

Top Ten Country Western Songs

10. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine.

9. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I Woke Up With a Few.

8. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me.

7. I've Missed You, But My Aim's Improvin'.

6. Wouldn't Take Her To A Dogfight 'Cause I'm Scared She'd Win.

5. I'm So Miserable Without You It's Like You're Still Here.

4. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Miss Him.

3. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger.

2. She's Lookin' Better with Every Beer.

And the Number One Country & Western song is...

1. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed My Azz Out All Day Long

Women are just like a horse, you need to bluff them into thinking that you are top dog! Once you do that, they will trip over themselves while trying to please you. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

put bars on "your room". How about a step by step explanation of how you do this for your friends here? Can a twitch be used on a female with a short nose? Does very old grain that has been soaked in water sugar and yeast work also? I remember a story about a Cowboy who came into a fancy hotel with a lady and announced to the desk clerk that they were just married........
The desk clerk said congratulations! Would you like the bridal? The Cowboy said no, i reckon i will just hold her ears till she gets used to it:rofl:

n/t