Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took the V3 relic hunting today all metal mode

Jason in TN

Went to a Confederate camp that has been pounded for years if you find one bullet you have done well here.
Set up the V3 in all metal and went digging all these bullets were 12" or deeper. The all metal is unreal for relic hunting
as deep or deeper than any detector out there.

Jason

You are making that V sing Jason..........:thumbup:

Neat finds! I never see those kind of bullets here{Newfoundland},but do get the occasional musket ball.

Hi,

Sorry for the ignorance, but a couple of times I have seen "all metal mode" referenced. My guess is that it is the "relic" program. Am I right?
Do you run it straight up or do you make any other changes to get the depth?

Thanks,

Mike

I have my relic program set in mixed mode.... I don't know if I changed it or if it was set that way but I like mixed mode. IIRC, you can change any program to AM by going into audio and just changing it.

I wish I could add custom icons in the relic program like "J-hook" or "gun tool" and rather than just button, "cuff button" and "coat button" ... "Spencer" "Burnside" "Colt .44" etc etc. nah, i'm kidding. I find the icons to be pretty much useless.

J

Nice Finds, apparently if it's out there the V3 will find them...

The problem I have with that is that I can not run my gain and sensitivity near as high and I also get
a lot more electric interference in mixed mode. Then my depth goes way down.

Jason

OregonMike said:
Hi,

Sorry for the ignorance, but a couple of times I have seen "all metal mode" referenced. My guess is that it is the "relic" program. Am I right?
Do you run it straight up or do you make any other changes to get the depth?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike it is modified off of the relic program. This link should help.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?66,1165356,1170774#msg-1170774