Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

took the 'ol arm for a test drive today................

Greg from Mi.

With record temps today ( low 60's ) I just couldn't stand it so I thought I'd take the 'ol arm out for a test drive. I'm right handed but had shoulder surgery a month ago on my left arm so it wasn't much of a test as I didn't use it much at all. I detected for about an hour at a place where there was a old house that got razed. I couldn't detect much of the yard as I didn't have my life jacket with me. ( lots of standing water ) I ended up with 3 pennies, one dime and one quarter. One of the pennies was a 46-D wheat.
Don't think I'll take the time to post a picture as I'm sure you've seen wheat's before!
Arms a little sore. going back to see the Dr. on Mon.
Who knows when I'll get out next????
Greg from Mi.

First wheat of the year? I went today, but figured you could not dig for a while yet!
Glad you can!

Well you were able to get out and do a litttle swinging and that is what counts when dectorists have cabin fever from all the cold weather and frozen white stuff! Praying your shoulder heals quickly! :) God Bless! Betty