Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took the Legend plunge

Listener

I bought Andy’s. Book recently and after spending a couple of weeks boning up on the settings, decided to take the chance and order one. I’m a little concerned the id spread is totally different than my other detectors. It should be here early next week.

Congrats on your new detector. You shouldn’t have problems with the ID spread so long as you use it regularly. I prefer it to less ID segments and don’t find it a disadvantage to more.

Don’t know, don’t care. You might want to ask him. How would I know. I bought it to actually see the settings and description etc. and functions. It was worth the 20 bucks too me.

I bought Andy’s. Book recently and after spending a couple of weeks boning up on the settings, decided to take the chance and order one. I’m a little concerned the id spread is totally different than my other detectors. It should be here early next week.
Congrats on the new rig. For me the Id spread is just about right. I bitched about the tight scale on the 800 and was happy to see -19to 99 when they came out with the 900. After a year or so I found its scale was too much and unstable. #s all over the place. The Legend does well and I did not find it hard to learn. Good luck. Mark

Got it yesterday and did the 1.15 update. It went smooth after I seated the connector completely. It came with the 6” coil and the 11”. Probably get out next week with it quite a bit. Seems pretty intuitive and easy to adjust.

Excellent. You will love it. Had some trouble with mine the other day at the beach in Multi dry. Wasn't sure how to fix it, and 10 minutes at the helm trying to adjust settings... I switched to Multi wet and cleaned it up.