Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took the ACE 350 for a walk today

Pete in MI

Clad at one park playground and along a soccer field. 2 Quarters, dime and 2 pennies. A metal 'pressure' washer for unknown...I once did find a railroad spike so maybe from the old railroad that no longer exists. 410 shotgun shell base, a base for what appears was once a light bulb. Found 2 pieces of glass (bottom right corner) on the soccer field). A small flat thing with a hole in it...must be copper the way it ran up. The usual trash. Pulltab, beaver tail, aluminum peel off tops for drink containers.

[attachment 311214 DSCF1274.JPG]

(Picture only shows what I found at the first playground/soccer field.)

At another park playground found another clad quarter and clad dime.

Weather was so nice was detecting in just my short sleeve shirt.

Ran across a guy interested in my finds and detector. He said he has 2 detectors - he thinks they are Wilson detectors. He tried to explain them and the latest one he got he bought through Fingerhut...I asked if it was a Whites detector and he said both are. Doubt he will be much competition. He never saw a pin pointer before.

Good day to be out. Hope everyone got a chance to get out detecting today. Have a blessed day everyone.

Nice finds Pete. Good to see you back at it again.

Glad ya got out for a maiden run!

Don't rush the healing. Hoping and praying for a quicker recovery and you get out soon.

n/t

HUH? You've been gone too? I thought that you and Sherry would have been on the road traveling and witnessing by now.....but with the bad and overblown economy you are like me and can't afford to go anywhere? BOO to Obama and his making himself king, he does anything he wants....Hopefully the next President will be better but I doubt it with people forgetting God and not voting for righteousness and morality! I hope and pray Jesus comes back soon, or I will be meeting Him in my Spiritual body! Ma