Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took me a while, but this the photo of John's buddy's stripper they caught!

This is his buddy, not Johnboy! Yeah! I didn't get it put in the right place, but at least I got it on here! Needless to say, it's a big ole fish! :)

izz on the fish:super:

they catch big strippers at a couple of lakes around here.they fish below the spillway and last year i saw a guy walking to his car with a very impressive stringer full.

n/t

n/t

n/t

+4:surprised:

This is Rick Bradford. He is a ranger for the Corps of Engineers at Ozark Lake here in Arkansas, looking to retire in three years. ( I think I'm his hero in that regard! lol )

This is a big fish, but it is barely half the size of our state record! It may be awhile before I see another fish as big as that one.

Yes, Rick is going to have it mounted. He is so proud of it. I told him that he was my true friend...because he saved me a $300 taxidermy bill!! :lol:

I need to get back out there but it's too cold for me right now. I'm like Mikie: I need some of Obama and Gore's global warming to come my way sos I can enjoy my little o' self a little. Reckon I'll have to go deer huntin' instead.

aj

n/t

Your buddy got that monster monster fish and now you can pursue that monster buck! How I envy you retired guys!

They say retirement is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer to the end you get the faster it goes.

I will be sixty ONE next month and I don't LIKE it.

Well, I'll drown in self pity on the lake this week-end. It's supposed to get to SEVENTY-TWO. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it. Y'all come.

aj