Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took Grace out tot lot hunting today.....

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
She has been sick about 6 days and now she is on spring break and it was sunny out. First tot lot was where she goes to school. Slim pickings only ten cents. Hit another school lot and did way better. Was popping coins out regularly and I told Grace it had been a while since I dug a toy car. BEEP! There was a car in the scoop. Then dug another car and 3 tops to cars. We laughed so I said been a while since I dug a million dollars! BEEP! you guessed it. Gonna be a long time till I do!
Left that site with 24 coins, an ear ring, 5 cars, and an arcade token. Hit one more site and I told her it had been a while since I dug a ring. By the time I left I had found a kids ring, and 12 coins. We had fun, she chose to play on the equipment instead of detecting this time and we enjoyed some nice spring weather.

You both did good! I'm delighted to hear Grace is feeling better and the two of you could get out, enjoy the fresh air, and find some goodies too. Tell Grace 'Hi' for me and that I'll be happy to make her some more balloons when I see her again.

by all. I take my grandson out - he's eager but soon gets on the swings & all. I dug a bunch of coins today but no biggies, steve in so la